Foxford Advisors LLP
For the purposes of the “Data Protection Legislation” (meaning any law applicable from time to time relating to the processing of personal data and/or privacy as the same may be re-enacted, applied, amended, superseded, repealed or consolidated, including without limitation, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, in each case including any legally binding regulations, directions and orders issued from time to time under or in connection with any such law), the data controller is deemed to be Foxford Advisors Advisors LLP of 1 King William Street, London, EC4N 7AR in respect of any personal data that you provide to us or we otherwise obtain about you.
- What type of personal data do we collect from you?
- What type of personal data do we collect from other sources?
- Sensitive personal data
- How do we use your personal data?
- Disclosure of personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- Transferring personal data outside of the EEA
- Your right to access and update your personal data
- Links to other websites